Terms of Service
General Service Terms
- Shreedama Technologies provides remote contractors to its clients who wish to outsource services which it provides.
- Shreedama Technologies offers outsourcing of various services which it provides based on the requirements of its clients.
- The outsourcing services provided by Shreedama Technologies will be delivered based on the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement.
Terms of the Agreement
It is acknowledged and agreed upon that it is under the sole discretion of Shreedama Technologies that employees of Shreedama Technologies(from now on referred to as the Company) will be deployed to work for the client at the sole discretion of Shreedama Technologies and that there will be a set time duration mutually agreed upon by both parties regarding the duration of which these employees will work on the client’s projects. Any extension of the duration of work will be done only at the discretion of Sheedama Technologies. The Company also reserves the right to deploy any employee that it wants for the clients’ project.
The client acknowledges and agrees that any Shreedama Technologies employee cannot be hired directly by the client. Doing so will attract penal action. The client is paying only for the services of the employee through its employer Shreedama Technologies.
Duration of the work contract
Before work commences, it is understood that the client and Shreedama Technologies have entered into a contract for completion of a project within a stipulated deadline. If the deadline is missed, appropriate action will be taken at the appropriate time between both the parties.
The project’s payment terms are as per the predecided norms agreed by both the parties before the commencement of the project. In case of any breach of such terms, Shreedama Technologies reserves the right to sue the client for the due monies.
In the case of any damage, loss, costs incurred or compensation to be paid(whether direct or indirect) by the client due to any misappropriation, error, wrongdoing or anything damaging through the client’s website or appropriate, Shreedama Technologies will not be held responsible.
Clients’ indemnity to Shreedama Technologies
The client is indemnified to Shreedama Technologies in the following cases-
- In the event of an injury to the Company’s employee while working on the client’s project
- Any property damage was done unintentionally or due to unforeseen circumstances by the Company’s employee while working on the clients’ project
- In the event that the client has terminated the services of Shreedama Technologies’ employee for any reason whatsoever
Rules regarding employment of Shreedama Technologies employees for the client
- The client cannot directly hire any employee of Shreedama Technologies after his/her project has been completed or is ongoing. The client cannot hire any employee of Shreedama Technologies who has worked for the client in the past 12 months from the last date of the completion of the client’s project
- The client also cannot hire any friend, family member or acquaintance of any employee who has or is working with the client on his/her project
- The client cannot share any details regarding the pricing or payment terms between the Company and the client with any employee of Shreedama Technologies.
Intellectual Property Rights
The client will own all the websites/apps made by Shreedama Technologies, and the client can exercise all the Intellectual Property Rights of the work that has been done. The ownership of the website/app will be the client’s sole concern, and Shreedama Technologies will only work on them.
All the content, graphics and infographics presented on this website including but not limited to text, images, trademarks, website layout and design, articles, reviews, pictures is protected by the relevant copyright and intellectual property laws of the Government of India.
Anyone who visits this website cannot transfer, share, publish, modify, transmit, reproduce or sell the content available on this website. By accessing and viewing this website, you acknowledge that you adhere to the land’s copyright and other laws and understand the restrictions while using this website. In case of non-compliance or if anyone is caught using the content of this website illegally, Shreedama Technologies reserves the right to take appropriate action accordingly.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Both the parties agree that they will handle personal and professional information following the Law and that it will never be disclosed to any third party without the opposite party’s prior permission. This is keeping in mind that both parties will have confidential information about one another for professional use which will be needed to be handed over once the project is complete.
Both the parties have a moral obligation to disclose to the opposite party that-
There are no investigations, actions, proceedings, pending court cases or claims against it or by it that the opposite party is not aware, and which can have a material effect on the work that may interfere with the contract that the two parties may get into.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
The contract may be immediately(or after a specific date) terminated if-
- The opposite party breaches the terms of the contract and does not mend its ways within 5 Business days.
- The opposite party becomes insolvent.
APPOINTMENT AND TERMINATION RULES FOR EMPLOYEE OUTSOURCING
The client can appoint a Shreedama Technologies employee on a trial basis ranging from one hour to a maximum of 10 days. During this time, the services of the Company’s employee can be terminated at any time.
TERMINATION OF FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE-
- If the client intends to terminate the employee within six months of his/her appointment, a notice period of 30 days is required
- If the client intends to terminate the employee after six months of his/her appointment, a notice period of 60 days is required
- Upon termination, the client will return all confidential information to Shreedama Technologies.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
By reading and clicking on the check box, the client agrees to the following-
- That he/she has appointed Shreedama Technologies for providing a specific service to him/her on his/her request
- That he/she, after due diligence, has selected an employee of Shreedama Technologies to work for him/her on a temporary project
- That he/she is making a payment for the services rendered by Shreedama Technologies as agreed to by the Payment Terms mentioned herein.
The client will be obligated to grant leaves to the Company’s employee in the case of public or religious holidays
If the client wants to avail the services of an employee of Shreedama Technologies, he/she is liable to pay for it in advance through either a prepaid payment or a regular monthly payment.
- The client can pay online through NetBanking, NEFT, RTGS or direct fund transfer.
- The payments have to be made precisely on the date which has been pre-decided by both the parties.
- The client is liable to pay overtime dues if he/she makes the employee work for more time than agreed to.
- Shreedama Technologies does not provide any refund for any service
- The Company will not commence work unless the payment has been made first.
- If the payments are not being made on time, Shreedama Technologies will suspend the client’s work until the arrears are cleared.